Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

So I kind of took an undeclared hiatus, which I am not proud of it. I really wanted to update this like everyday, and I don't really know why it I haven't. Lack of ideas maybe, I'm not sure. Not too much has happened since I've been gone; did some shopping, took some tests, saw Sex and the City. I can't believe I have exactly one week of school left in my high school career. It's scary, yet exciting, but it's definitely going to be weird leaving the comforts of school. Even though my last full day of school is Friday, prom isn't till the 26th and graduation the 28th. I have decided to go to prom pretty much last minute through friends begging me to go and me thinking I'll probably regret it if I don't go. I don't have date, but neither do most of my friends so we'll all have fun there together. Now to just find a dress and shoes and whatnot, ugh. So yea that's just a little bit of catch-up on my life and I'll have a real post a littler later today. For now I'm going in the pool, the weather decided it was going to be 92 degrees in NY today and I for one am happy about that.

No comments: