Monday, December 31, 2007

A new beginning

So first off Happy New Year! As one of my resolutions I decided I wanted to open a blog and keep it updated as much as possible. For me 2008 will be all about change and I know that sounds cheesy, but I really do want to make a transition. Not only is this blog something new for me, but I'm also going to try and make my style more sophisticated yet trendy and hopefully shed off some extra pounds. With the pressures of adulthood emerging, this will be a great outlet to talk about things I love. Here I'll cover everything from what I'm wearing and listening to, to the latest trends and news about the fashion industry. I hope you all enjoy this and thanks to anyone whose reading. Feel free to leave comments on things you want to see or any feedback you might have.

Here's to a new year and a new blog!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Welcome to the blogscene Alexa :D