Thursday, April 10, 2008

Senior Trip



Tomorrow, er four in the morning to be exact, I go on my senior trip with my school. It's the last real school event I'm going to (besides graduation), as I will not be going to prom. I'm so excited and the weather is gonna be warm, hopefully. Most people are all ugh why do we need to do something educational?, but I actually enjoy Washington D.C. I've only been there once, but found it interesting and I'm glad to go back. We will also be going to Busch Gardens, so there's the fun factor. I'll be back on Monday, hopefully with tales and pictures from the trip. (btw, I got an 80 in AP Environmental this quarter, woohoo)

2 comments:

the assistant said...

why aren't you going to prom? Have fun on your trip!

Secretista said...

WHAT! NO PROM?! Senior prom is the ish. No other prom matters!