Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Goodies

I did some shopping in the past week(every store was having like huge sales), here's what I got:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan($10!),pajama shorts, and tank from aerie.

Photobucket
Tank & Dress from aerie, cropped hoodie from Lucky.

Photobucket
Havaianas and Lauren Ralph Lauren tankini from Macy's. I posted about this swimsuit like 2 weeks ago and was so happy when I saw it at Macy's for 50% off, so of course I got it.

Finally here is my graduation present!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr.Q Groovee Bag in Saddle! It's seriously the best bag I've ever owned and I love my parents for getting it for me.

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

ooh where is that cardigan from ? i've been looking for a nice oversized one (preferably on sale!)

xoxo