Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Obsession

Photobucket
If I could recommend one product to anyone, it would be Havaianas flip flops. They come from Brazil and are made of rubber. Their prices go from $16 and up and they come in a myriad of colors, styles, and designs. They are extremely durable and most importantly comfy. I started wearing them about 4 years ago and they have never let me down, nor have they broken. That is my collection above, and a few of those pairs are 3 years old and still in perfect condition. I seriously would not be able to get through the spring/summer without my Havaianas since I wear them almost everyday. You can buy them at stores such as Macy's or Nordstrom and online at their official website or Shopbop.
I'm off to college orientation at Pace until Friday afternoon, I'm so excited and will definitely report a little about it when I get back.

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Cute! I like Old Navy's, only b/c they are super cheap . . . but this pic is great, and I like your music!

la petite fashionista said...

i'm not a big fan of flip flops because they make me feel kind of under-dressed, but i make a special exception for havianas- as they are colorful & well made!
xoxo

the assistant said...

I love filp flops but old navy's are the best at 2 for 5 you can't beat the price ethier